1. What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;
What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
2. Thank you for your generous gift,
Hard earned and easy spent!
Although consumption may be swift,
No time can dull intent.
Know that we well know that you
Your love have tendered so.
Our love we then tender, too,
Untold thanks in tow.
3. Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for thinking about me
Thanks for care about me
Thanks for everything you did for me
You shouldn’t have
But I’m so glad you did
4. Thank you for your friendship and your love.
However life may turn, this gift will be
A mountain that has made my river bend,
Nor will it flow the same way to the sea.
Knowing you is something I’m made of.
Years will not this part of me remove.
One lives for just a brief eternity,
Understanding truths that never end.
5. Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion.
Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception.
Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude.
Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road
6. A smile makes us look younger? while prayers make us feel stronger? and friends?? They make us enjoy life forever.
Thank you for being my friend
7. The world’s a better place
Because of folk like you
Who take the time to do nice things
The way you always do.
8. When the Halloween pumpkins are gone,
And the leaves have all fallen to ground,
When the air has turned windy and cold,
Then Thanks you will soon be around.
9. Remembring 2 say “Thank u” is, itself, an act of kindness & courtsy
Dat can last long after Da gift is worn out and Da moment has passed.
10. A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime.
Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
11. Thank You: Two small words
To convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
12. Thank you for a memorable evening.
Heaven is suffused with verbal light.
As souls peer through the glass of conversation,
No one knows what may be wrong or right.
Kindness teaches far more truth than reasoning.
Your food for tongue and thought was rich with seasoning,
Opening a window on delight,
Undoing tiny knots of revelation.